Craigs Investment Partners
Darshan joined Craigs Investment Partners in August 2014 as an Associate in Auckland. Having gained invaluable experience in Private Wealth Management working alongside multiple Advisers, Darshan was appointed as an Investment Adviser in February 2020. Previously, he spent 3 years within the Commercial Banking division of ANZ Bank New Zealand.
Darshan focuses on Equity and Debt markets, specialising in Portfolio Management for private clients to help them achieve their investment objectives. Further, his Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation provides him with the highest distinction in the investment management profession. Outside of work, Darshan enjoys being involved in squash.
If you think you may be interested in talking to Darshan, these are some of the people he talks to daily about investing.
- Individuals with savings at the bank doing very little, with no relationship with anyone at the bank.
- Business owners / Dairy Farmers who have sold their business / farm.
- Recipients of Inheritance / Wealth
- Those looking to diversify away from residential and/or commercial property into financial assets.
- Those considering a switch from their existing Financial Service Provider
Even if you do not see yourself in those categories and would like to talk to Darshan, please feel free to contact him.